The Asepsis System is an Australia-first integrated standard that comprehensively encompasses all attributes of aged care cleaning and laundry to deliver the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. As a system, each element reinforces and maximises the benefit of every other element
- Key Features
- Integrated solution – The Asepsis System encompasses processes, training, reporting, equipment, consumables and quality assurance.
- Avoids transfer and cross-contamination of bacteria and contaminants between rooms/zones.
- Equipment assessments for suitability and recommendations are made.
- Enhanced safety for residents, representatives, staff and the entire facility community.
- Systematic auditing and reporting to enhance transparency, compliance and quality management.
- Facilities will look and smell fresher and be hygienically clean.